Weight Management & Optimise Groups!
Weight management groups:
12 women from the Rainbow Muslim Women group have joined our free weight management sessions for 8 weeks. They all did very well in achieving their weight loss goals and they are walking as a group 5 days a week for one and half hours…. amazing!
10 Participants from Braveheart walkers and from the community have joined the Braveheart weight management programme. Munira very much enjoyed working with all of them; they amazed her with their strong willpower and courage to change their lifestyle for better health. Well done all!
Many members of The Make It Happen 50+ groups at Bonnybridge and the Grange Community Centres have enjoyed 6 Braveheart healthy eating sessions in relation to Diabetes, Cholesterol and Blood pressure level. We really enjoyed working with the Make it Happen 50+ groups.
Braveheart is planning to start the training for the new volunteer Health Mentors in January 2017. If you’re interested in helping other people change their lifestyle to gain optimal health, please contact The Braveheart Association on: 01324673702/ 673703.
Forth Coming Groups:
• 9 January 2017- Healthy Living session for Make It Happen 50+ group at Bonnybridge Community Centre 11:00am- 12:30pm.
• 10 January2017 – Healthy Eating session for the carers group at the Green Park Centre, Polmont 10:30am.
• 11 January 2017- Healthy Eating session for the Epilepsy Connections at the Park Street Education Centre 10:00am- 12:00pm.
• 16 January 2017– Healthy Living session for Make It Happen 50+ group at the Grange Community Centre 13:30- 15:00pm.
• 18 January 2017- Healthy Eating session for the Carers group at tryst Library, Larbert 10:30am.
• 1 February 2017- Healthy Eating session for the carers group at Bo’ness bowling club 10:30am.
• 12 February 2017 – Healthy Living talk to the Falkirk Muslim Community Club 55years & over at the Dawson Community Centre 2:00- 4:00pm.